The transmitter from several of our monitors sends a high quality stereo signal which can be received by the HP12 wireless infrared headphones. The best sound will be obtained if you sit directly in front of the monitor, within 6 feet. If you choose to sit on either side of the monitor you can expect the same great reception within 35 degrees to the left or the right of the monitor.
The earpieces of the HP32 fold inwards for easy storage and practicality.
- Do not install components in areas which are susceptible to rain, moisture, direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold, excessive dust, dirt, or humidity.
- Use only the installation parts and hardware provided with the unit to insure proper installation. Using other parts can cause malfunction and possible damage to your headphones.
- Use only a power source with 12 volts DC (negative ground).
- Before final installation, temporarily connect the wiring according to the diagram provided in your user manual and check it to ensure that it has been connected properly as well as tested.
- Transmission system: Infrared light
- Carrier frequencies: 2.3/3.2MHz (left channel) - 2.8/3.8MHz (right channel)
- Distortion: Less than 1%
- S/N ratio: Greater than 60 dB
- Channel separation: Greater than 40 dB
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 20KHz
- Power source: 2 x AAA batteries
- Current consumption: 25 mA max (during play) / 15 mA (muted)