First Alert 0827B Ionization Smoke Alarm with 10-Year Sealed Tamper-Proof Battery , White
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Complies with all current 10-year legislation in U.S. states/cities where required
- Alarm features an ionization sensor for smoke detection, which is effective in recognizing smoke from flaming fires such as paper and grease fires
- Battery-operated unit provides continuous monitoring even if there's a power failure: Plus, it's easy to install
- Alarm also features loud 85-decibel alarm, easy mounting bracket, a single test/silence button, and an end-of-life signal so you know when to replace the unit
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom. Same features as SA340CN and SA340B but adds Sealed Battery Technology.