Waterpik WP-669 Water Flosser, (Various Colors)
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Aquarius water flosser is the easy and most effective way to floss, removing up to 99.9 percent of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50 percent more effective than floss for improving gum health; perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work
- TESTED & TRUSTED: Waterpik is clinically proven and the only water flosser brand to earn the American dental association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day. No chrome accents
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: features massage mode for gum stimulation, plus enhanced pressure with 10 settings ranging from 10 to 100 psi for a custom clean. Built in timer/pacer pauses briefly at 30 secs and 1 min to help track flossing time. Delivers 1400 water pulses per minute
- HIGH VOLUME RESERVOIR AND FLOW CONTROL: Holds 22 ounces and provides 90 seconds of water capacity: no refilling required. Reservoir is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Easily control water flow with the convenient on/off handle switch
- 7 TIPS FOR MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMBERS AND NEEDS: 3 Classic, 1 Orthodontic, 1 Plaque Seeker for implants and other dental work, 1 Pik Pocket for periodontal pockets, 1 Toothbrush Tip. Tips rotate 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the mouth
- SUPPORT & WARRANTY: Waterpik’s Fort Collins, Colorado support team is available to help with any product questions or needs. The Aquarius Water Flosser is backed by a 3 year warranty. Compatible with 120VAC/60Hz outlets, for use in North America only. Any warranty will be voided through the sale and use of the product outside North America. Shipment outside of North America is prohibited by Waterpik
From the manufacturer
Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser
In the Box
- Aquarius Water Flosser
- 3 Classic Jet Tips (JT-100E) - for general use
- 1 Plaque Seeker Tip (PS-100E) - for implants, crowns, and dental work
- 1 Orthodontic Tip (OD-100E) - for cleaning braces
- 1 Pik Pocket Tip (PP-100E) - for treating periodontal pockets
- 1 Toothbrush Tip (TB-100E) - to manually brush as you water floss
Advanced Water Flossing Technology
Easy and Effective, Compact Design
Compact and convenient, the advanced design of the Aquarius Water Flosser includes pulse-modulation technology for maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode) and enhanced gum stimulation for improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode).
It includes a 1-minute timer with 30-second pacer to ensure thorough water flossing of all areas, and a water on/off button is built into the handle.
Why Choose Waterpik?
- Creator of innovative oral health care products since 1962
- Original inventor of the Waterpik Water Flosser
- Supported by more than 70 scientific research studies*
- Founded and based in Fort Collins, Colorado
*Independent studies. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2).
Brushing Alone is Not Enough
Removes up to 99.9% of Plaque
The Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
The Waterpik Water Flosser is the only Water Flosser to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
* Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2)
Essential for Good Oral Health
Just brushing leaves plaque and food debris behind, which can lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath.
The Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach.
One Minute a Day
All it takes is one minute per day to enjoy brighter teeth and improved gum health.
Because it removes plaque and bacteria, the Water Flosser also helps freshen breath, leaving your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean.
Water Control on Handle, Rotating Tip
- Easily stop and start water flow with the convenient on/off switch
- Flosser tip rotates 360 degrees for easy access to all areas of the mouth