Skip to content
- A classic child's counting game for over 50 years!
- Two to four cherry-pickers join in the game, each starting with a tree full of ten plastic cherries and an empty bucket.
- A flick of the spinner will net you 1, 2, 3 or 4 cherries to add to your basket, but watch out! Spinning a dog, bird, or spilled bucket can quickly empty a bucket.
- When one lucky player fills the bucket with all ten cherries, a shout of "Hi-Ho! Cherry-O" lets everyone know who has won the round.
- Hi-Ho! Cherry-O makes learning as easy as 1,2,3!